Don't Have an Account? Sign Up to Save Favorite Listings, Save Searches & More...
Heather Anthony is a Licensed Realtor and CPA with an extensive background in Finance, Marketing & Sales. Heather is a “people-person” skilled at networking and relationship building, while also at ease with sales negotiations, contracts, and complex financial transactions. She understands the importance of marketing your home - and is experienced and certified in all traditional and digital marketing platforms. Her unique combination of skills benefits her clients through the many intricacies of listing and buying a home.
Heather has lived and worked in Birmingham her entire life and has cultivated both a vast network and a solid understanding of the housing market in our communities.
* Mountain Brook High School Alumnae (1986)
* Graduated Magna Cum Laude at the University of Alabama with a major in Accounting
* Lives in Mountain Brook with her husband of 27 years, Rich Anthony, and their 3 children
* Described as tenacious, honest, savvy, persuasive, thorough and committed to confidentality
* Heather enjoys long distance running and hiking. She and her husband are avid outdoor enthusiasts and enjoy the mountains when they can. Heather has fun being an “ambassador” of Birmingham as a performer with the non-profit group Magic City Disco
IDX information offered by The Greater Alabama MLS®, Inc. is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the content is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS®