We make it simple.
The Ray & Poynor Properties Connections Program works closely with retirement communities and assisted living facilities to deliver a stress-free relocation experience for senior clients and ensures an effective, timely and orderly move.
The program has many varied resources available to our senior clients… from painters and handymen needed to do odd jobs to get a house in good shape, to specialized professionals such as elder law attorneys and financial planners. We recommend estate sales professionals, de-clutter experts, economical movers and packers, and reputable charities for donations. With our knowledge and vast network of senior resources, we are able to shed valuable insight into the specific benefits of various types of senior communities as well as to provide information to broaden options and choices.
A most important part of our service is our oversight of the real estate process. When seniors work with realtors we recommend and whose activities we monitor, the results are positive. From requiring in-depth pricing analysis and reviewing marketing strategy to discussing the pros and cons of household improvements, we advocate on behalf of our senior clients from the beginning of the moving process to the end.
Anywhere in the country
- Whether a senior client is moving locally or across the country, Ray & Poynor Connections can address their needs.
- Through our affiliation with World Wide Employee Relocation Council, the Ray & Poynor Connections program utilizes the best real estate companies and agents who are trained to meet our expectations.
A Single Point of Contact will coordinate all of your services, including:
- Getting Ready to Move Workbook
- Housekeeping Services
- Clean-out Specialists
- Assistance with deciding what should be sold, stored moved, or donated
- Selection of Senior Specialist Realtors
- Oversight of real estate sales process
- Home Warranty Program during listing period
- Household Goods Move Services
- Objective, knowledgeable advice from start to finish
We consult with you and arrange for the necessary services. You pay only for the services you approve!
Let Us Help!
One of the biggest obstacles our senior clients, and their families face is the apprehension surrounding the transition from family home to retirement community. Because most have not made a move or sold a home in many, many years, the process can be daunting and overwhelming,
Ray & Poynor Senior Services was created to gently assist you through this time-consuming process.
A senior coordinator is assigned to each client and is available throughout the transition. They will help you stay in your home until your new apartment is ready, prepare your home for sale when the time is right, and even get you settled in after the move. They act as your advocate, coordinate all of the necessary services, and stay with you for as long as it takes.